Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Arlen Spector's Advertisement

According to the "New York Times"
In the main section of the ad, President Obama says: “Now, I want to say a few things about Arlen Specter. He came to fight for the working men and women of Pennsylvania. And Arlen Specter cast the deciding vote in favor of a Recovery Act that has helped pull us back from the brink. Because you know he’s going to fight for you regardless of what the politics are.”

To be honest I do not always keep up with my politics so for me to know about Arlen Specter that says ALOT!. From the history I know about Arlen I know that he is completely desperate right now! In this ad he features President Obama. This was when he addressed the Stimulus Bill and praised Arlen Specter for casting his deciding vote on the bill. But when majority - sixty two percent of America thinks that the Stimulus was a failure why would you use this in your Ad? I don't get it....

Here's the video coverage:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/12/us/politics/12adboxa.html?ref=media

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete